Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year, Daria, & Episode 4 Audio

It's a new year and i've come down with a little cold. Urk. Hampered the voiceovers I did earlier today. Oh well, it's not the first time i've been sick or something. Finished the audio track for episode 4. Time to animate. Hooray.
Moving right along, I recently purchased the complete Daria animated series on DVD and in watching some episodes, I've noticed something that tickled me somewhat: Daria and Jane have similar color schemes as Meric and Chilco. No, i'm sorry...Meric and Chilco have a similar color scheme as Daria and Jane. Respect. Now, I dunno if it was a subconscious thing or what, but I think it's pretty cool. Kind of an homage to Daria. I remember watching that show in middle school. Good times. Oh nostalgia.
Here's a picture of Daria Morgendorffer and Jane Lane for reference:

Definitely smarter than Meric and Chilco...sexier too.




No comments:

Post a Comment